What profession would you rather go inot?

Friday, December 23, 2011

Junior Year

Wow, what a crazy year! I have done everything this year from running 4 half marathons in 4 weeks, to dancing every Saturday and Tuesday-doing crazy aerials and having a blast(!), to sitting at my desk doing homework and projects for hours on end. Junior year has been crazy-it has been good and it has been bad. The consequences of growing up. Although—I sure am glad that I am slowly getting there. I am 17 years old now—going on 18 next year. It’s certainly fantastic. As the Christmas season approaches now, I am reminded everyday how thankful I am for my friends and family. As the rush of Christmas break, with several parties a day and dancing late at night, it can be easy to forget what Christmas is all about. It can be easy to forget that the reason we have this season at all is because a Babe was born in a manger, long long ago, in Bethlehem, the City of David. It is His Love and His Mercy and Grace that makes this Christmas season a time to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment